Saturday, September 6, 2014

Five for Friday Link up!

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

I'm excited to participate in another link up! This time I'll be linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share five things that have happened this week. Click the picture above to check out everyone else and what they have been up to!

1. On Tuesday, we decorated our word work notebooks with stickers! This kids LOVED it!


2. I completed the first week of character education with my students! Click HERE to grab your own set of posters and more.


3. We build stamina for Daily 5 Read to Self. They are working hard to get to 25 minutes! We're getting close!!


4. I decided on an easy format for my lesson plans! I'm really excited about it. I also finalized my instruction schedule for the school year.



5. I completed my favorite project yet! 11 addition math puzzles aligned to common core to use during math stations for the first semester of school! Click HERE to grab it yourself!!



Hope you link up too!!

 photo Signature_zps041e8ce3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment