Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Day 20: Let the unpacking begin!

Please come finish unpacking my room. No really. HELP!

Here is a picture of what I am working with...


That is less than HALF of the boxes. #I'mnevermovingclassroomsagain

I was able to get one bulletin board started and I'm pretty excited with how it looks so far. Here is a sneak peek!


I stuck with my monster/neon colored theme this year and am reusing all my boarders, book boxes, and posters. I was able to go "shopping" in a retiring teacher's classroom who taught 2nd grade so that was super helpful in adding to my GROWING library.

I'll keep you posted on the progress in my classroom. I can't wait to finish my classroom tour page for you to see!

I'm starting an official back to school countdown: 20 days. AHHHAH ?!?!!!

My goal is to give you an update each day so you can see "what I'm working on" to get ready for second grade!

Thanks for reading! If you are getting ready for back to school too, post a link to your blog or let me know what you're up to in the comments below so I (and other readers) can check it out!

P.S. Be sure to check out my Back to School Mega Pack! It would be a great resource for any primary teacher. Click the picture to check it out!!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-MEGA-Unit-Kindergarten-2nd-Grade-1305099

 
 photo Signature_zps041e8ce3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment