Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Day 19: Long Term Cross-Curricular Pacing Guide...CHECK!

I happen to enjoy writing long term plans and pacing guides. I mean REALLY enjoy it. I love looking at the big picture and seeing how it will come together during the school year.

I told you I would keep you posted on my day to day so here is my latest "back to school" update!

Here is a look at my long term plan!!! Completed!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I like a long term plan or pacing guide simple and easy to use. I created mine in excel and used a different sheet for each quarter. I included unit titles for reading, writing, math, science, and social studies. I also included the poem of the week, vocabulary of the week, spelling words of the week, and word study skills.


(If you zoom in you can actually read the print... as you can see one quarter is one page)

Next I warmed up my laminator. I grabbed these awesome word work stations on TpT and can't wait to use them in my classroom this year! (If you created them, post in the comments and I'll link up to your store. I grabbed them free and don't remember).



Tomorrow I'm going to tackle planning my first six weeks! Come back tomorrow to check it out!

Happy planning fellow teachers! Check out my Back to School Mega Pack if you are looking for fun activities.
 photo Signature_zps041e8ce3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment