Thursday, July 3, 2014

Workin' on it Wednesday: Back to School

I'm linking up with Kindergals for Workin' on it Wednesday! I missed last week because I was traveling and enjoying friends and family. Now that I am back, I wanted to show you what some hours in an airport can lead to... BACK TO SCHOOL ESSENTIALS!

I know, I know, you are probably not ready to start thinking about going back to school, but this pack is going to rock your world. It is filled with activities and fun for an easy, stress free (as much as humanly possible of course) first week of school. I used many of the activities this year and we had a blast. I can't wait to try the rest in August (AHH!).

This back to school unit contains 11 great back to school activities for the first week of school. Not only are they great for the first week of school, but also present many learning opportunities! There are differentiated versions of all activities to meet your students needs. Just print this great pack and USE! ENJOY!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-MEGA-Unit-Kindergarten-2nd-Grade-1305099

>>>Click the picture to grab<<<
 

Included Materials:

Directions for all activities.

Sample pictures for activities.

Craftivities
-Classroom Banner Activity (Kindergarten, 1st Grade, & 2nd Grade Templates)
-Classroom Bulletin Board Craft
-All About Me Poster



Math
-Get to Know You Graph (Favorite Ice Cream Flavor)
-The "Scoop" on Skip Counting Teambuilding Activity or Center Activity  (5s, 10s, & 2s)



Writing
-My Hopes and Dreams (graphic organizer and writing paper)
-A Letter to My Teacher (two versions for differentiation)





Reading
-Hive 5 Reader's Review (two versions for differentiation)
-The Giving Tree Reader's Theater




Language Arts
-A "Scooper" Classmate or A Super Classmate (adjectives)
-"Scooper" Student Actions or Super Student Actions (verbs)



After your purchase, earn TpT credits to redeem on future purchases by leaving quick feedback.

I'm really excited about this unit. It is so user friendly. All you have to do is print and use. Makes my first week planning a breeze. Students love the educational, hands-on activities and I enjoy a stress-free (as much as allowed) return to school. Hope you check it out!

If you want to link up or check out other great blogs, click the picture below.

Slide1
 photo Signature_zps041e8ce3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment