Sunday, June 15, 2014

Reader's Challenge: Results!

It is a beautiful summer day today. I wanted to share with you the reader's challenge results and thank you for participating!

My goal was 10 more followers on bloglovin', 10 more followers on TpT, and/OR 10 feedback votes on TpT products.

Thanks to my wonderful readers - YOU - these are the results:

1 new follower on bloglovin'
5 more followers on TpT
5 more feedback votes on TpT

Although it isn't 10 in one area, it makes 11 total so I've uploaded my first "Friday Freebie" item (I realize it is Sunday, but I'll try to upload on Fridays this summer).

Hope you enjoy and please take time to leave quick feedback on this free product. Check back on Friday for another great product. Thanks!

>>>click the picture to download<<<

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Summer-Roll-and-Cover-1277769
 
 photo Signature_zps041e8ce3.png

P.S. Happy Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment