Thursday, June 12, 2014

My "Works in Progress"

As a new blogger, I'm having a lot of fun in linking up with others. I'm linking up with KinderGals...a day late, but better late than never right?

First, it would be helpful to know some of my summer projects (for school):
-prepare tutoring binder
-unpack 2nd grade common core standards
-create a information reading and writing unit
-read the Café book
-create Freebie Friday give away products
-upload more on TpT

So what am I working on this week? Well...

First, I helped my district write the first grade math curriculum guide to go along with our new common core aligned program. I finished today!

Then, I started unpacking the standards, but...


I decided to bake a treat, Butterfinger brownies...YUM!

 
Next, I started my information reading and writing unit... but then I decided to watch a movie. The cover page looks pretty good though ;) !


After that, I got sucked into blog hopping and reading about what all the great teachers out there are doing! I'm newly inspired and plan to finish the 2nd grade "I can" statements tonight! Wish me luck!

 http://kindergals.blogspot.com/2014/06/workin-on-it-wednesdays.html
 photo Signature_zps041e8ce3.png

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the perfect way to work in the summer! Thanks for Linking Up!

    ReplyDelete